Deleting Permission-Schemes for assigned Schemes

Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2014

Hi there,

we have one permission-schemes wich is similar to the default permission-scheme.

Now we changed the default-one and want, that all projects have that scheme...

If I try to delete "custom-permission-scheme" the following message appears:

If you delete this scheme all associated projects will be associated with the Default Permission Scheme

YES! Thats exactly what I want!!

So I click on "Yes I really want to delete"

The error appears:

The scheme cannot be deleted when there are projects associated with it.

:-(

Bug? Feature?

Any idea how to "bulk-change" the permission-scheme?

Kind regards
André

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2014

Ok,

I raised a support-ticket for that and got:

Yes this is a known bug that has been reported and verified. You can access it at:

Unfortunately there's no direct way to bulk associate projects to a scheme (except for Issue Type schemes). We do have an improvement ticket for this which you may want to vote for and watch at:

However, it seems possible to achieve this by using Jelly Script. Please kindly have a look into the following thread for more information:

Kind regards
André

0 votes
Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2014

*push*

Suggest an answer