Deleted user still appears in timesheet

Alexander Ivanchenko October 14, 2014

hi

I have such issue:

One user was deleted from JIRA, another was made Inactive for appropriate team(I have moved this one to another team), BUT both of them still are in Tempo time-sheet, while there are no tasks assigned for them.

Why is that happened and what should I do to make deleted user gone from Tempo timesheet and another one(that was moved to other team) to disappear from team timehseet?

Screen with more details:

http://i.imgur.com/CZTuJPT.png

Thanks. 

2 answers

0 votes
Alexander Ivanchenko October 16, 2014

Hello Susanne.

I have already managed to handle this issue. it seems that I missed some configuration setting.

Anyway, I appreciate your help. Great support. Will definitely use in case I will have issues in future.

Regards,

Alex

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2014

Hi Alexander,

can you inform us at what date the user "Anna" was moved to another team. Anna will be displayed in the Team Timesheet when a period is chosen that she was at some time a member of the team (f.x. if you moved her form the Team on 3. Oct, she will show in the timesheet for October. She will not show in the timesheet for November or if you choose the weekly timeperiod starting with the 5. Oct.

The user "valery" seems to be still in the Team. It is possible to have team members that are not JIRA users (f.x. future employees that you have not yet created in your JIRA User management). You will need to delete this user form the Team so he will no longer show in the Timesheet. This is done in the Team Congfiguration -> Members -> click the edit for valery and then delete.

Hope this helps

Kind regards,

Susanne 

Suggest an answer