Delays in notification scheme triggers

Patrick Tsang November 16, 2017

Hi,

Currently, the notification scheme is triggering correctly but it is triggering changes on every single change and not aggregating changes within a two minute block. 

Is there a setting to set delays in Jira to allow for less emails to be automatically sent and more changes aggregated into the email sent?

Thanks!

Pat

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017

Could you explain how you have got Jira to aggregate?

So when I'm talking about aggregation of changes, I'm referring to a large amount of changes made on one save.

What I'm asking here is whether you can set a delay for the trigger so it aggregates multiple save information in a short space of time... like a 2 minute block rather than on every saved change.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017

I understand what you're looking for and why.

What I am asking is for the details of how you have set this aggregation up, because I can't talk to you about settings you've done and I can't see.

Just say for the default notification scheme's.

I haven't got custom setups for the aggregation of changes.

0 votes

Edited above

Suggest an answer