Default Username and password?

yannick test April 10, 2017

Hey guys,

so i created my atlassian jira service desk about 3 hours ago. Now, after coming back, it loged me out. i didnt set any username or passwords, as far as i remember... Is there any default username or password? Or can i do something else to login again? 

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user June 22, 2018

Have you solved this problem?

I have the same situation and cannot find the right solution.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2018

Same answer as before - you need to use the user you set up initially, or, if you have forgotten that, reset the password by using the hacks in the linked documentation.

Like Armando Tovar likes this
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2017

No, there is no default, you set it when you created the account, or your admin set something for you.

You need to log in as someone who has the admin rights needed to change your password really.

If you are the only admin, have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/retrieving-the-jira-administrator-192836.html

i did the demonstration setup with a free version of atlassian. 

Is there also no default login?

Like # people like this

okey i found the right user... thank you anyways !

Like DimaBilan likes this

Suggest an answer