Default Subtask issue type using behavior

Veera November 2, 2017

I've created a Script fragment to create a subtask, Please see below xml similar to the one mentioned here(https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Product-Apps-questions/Scriptrunner-web-fragments-for-creating-subtask-with-default/qaq-p/55927)

<web-item key='createFeed' name='ScriptRunner generated web item - createFeed' section='operations-top-level' weight='1'>
   <label>Feed</label>
    <condition class='script:jiraHelper.project?.key == "ABC"&amp;issue.issueType.name == "Story"'/>
    <styleClass>issueaction-create-subtask</styleClass>
     <link linkId='createFeed'>/jira/secure/CreateSubTaskIssue.jspa?parentIssueId=${issue.id}&amp;pid=${issue.projectObject.id}&amp;issuetype=11111</link>
   </web-item>

Error: I have 2 subtasks types, because of jira's default behavior the issue type is selected to the latest subtask issue type created.

Steps taken to solve the error: I tried using the Behaviours integration to set the issue type to default, Please see below script as mentioned in the documentation:https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/4.1.3.24/jira/fragments/CreateConstrainedIssue.html#_behaviours_integration

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
    import com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueManager;

def issueManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager()
    if (getBehaviourContextId() == "createFeed") {       getFieldById("issuetype-field").setReadOnly(true)
    }

But this doesn't work. Am I missing anything or is this because of the styleClass I've used. issueaction-create-subtask

I need the subtask screen to popup when the script fragment button is clicked, with the issue type field set as read only.

Pleas advise. Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2017

Hello, 

In the following line

getFieldById("issuetype-field").setReadOnly(true)

What do you use for issuetyle-field? It must be like customfield_<id>. If you use the name of the custom field you need to call getFieldByName method. 

Suggest an answer