Default Screen Scheme: Jira 6.4.5

John Belge September 10, 2015

Our project uses a default screen screen to edit items; we have configured this screen. When I open an item (user story) the default screen does not open ...I look in the project properties and I see the scheme is in place. I looked in my profile and nothing seems to be overriding the scheme. I cleared tokens from my profile and restarted my computer ... still the same result.

Other members of the team are seeing the default screen ...thoughts on where to look for settings changes? 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2015

There are a couple of fields controlled by permissions (due date, assignee, reporter), but the most likely culprit is that you have accidentally changed the display fields.  There should be a "configure fields" to the top right of the edit screen where you can show/hide fields on the screen.  It's a personal setting.

0 votes
John Belge September 11, 2015

Thank you that was the issue. I did look at the configure fields before, what I had missed was the "all" selection. Choosing "all" restored the edit screen ... thank you for the pointer.

-john

Suggest an answer