Default Issue types for Service Desk not there

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2014

I installed service desk and created a project, but it is not showing the default issue types created by service desk only shows 2 "Access" and "It Help" Anyone know how to fix this or am I doing something wrong

5 answers

0 votes
Geoff Wilson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2016

Long overdue response, but is your project using a Service Desk project template that only has those 2 issue types?  Not all project templates will have all of the issue types seen in Admin > Issues > Issue Types.  You can however create your own schemes and associate them to your project to use all of the default issue types.

0 votes
Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2014

tried that still the same.

Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2014

Workflow is incomplete and statuses missing

Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2014

I would likely raise a support issue with Atlassian. There seem to be some other issues in play here.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2014

Yeah, maybe it's worth an uninstall/reinstall to be safe.

0 votes
Isaac Montes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2014

Yeah I know, I just want to make sure this is not some sort of bug or something else is wrong in the backend. Maybe the plugin didn't install correctly or something like that.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 29, 2014

Are those the only features you're missing? You could always create the desired IssueTypes and configure them on the service desk end of things.

Suggest an answer