Deactivation of the notification in a particular status

Antonio D'Errico January 22, 2015

Hello,

it is possible that in a particular status no mails are sent when there have been changes to a ticket.

Example
Issue is in status in progress.
Now i change a value of a field in this issue (no executing transition), but i do not want that this will be sent to any user.

Best regards
Toni

1 answer

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2015

If you have in you notification scheme a notification on update issue, you can circumvene that by doing a bulk edit on this one issue. During bulk edit remove the check "Send mail on this update".That should help

Hello Udo, thanks but this is not a single action. i need this for a specific issue type. the fields which i want to update should not be send as issue updated event.

you are right but i do not need it to update retroactive without sending mail

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2015

Ok, I understand now your requirement. Unfortunately I have no solution for that - maybe some else.

Suggest an answer