Days limit on "Created vs Resolved Issues Report"

Francesco Peloi September 18, 2015

At the moment I can do that report for maximum the last 300 days, is there a way to have one with more days? (I am interested in around 400).

Thank you.

3 answers

0 votes
Sonesh Jane February 16, 2017

I saw the feature request and left a comment on it, but the voting feature on that ticket is restricted. I guess because the issue is already closed? but we need this feature too. Any workaround or solution to this?

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2015

Hi Francesco,

If you are still searching for solution, please as well take a look at eazyBI report creation add-on for JIRA. With eazyBI you can create custom reports based on JIRA data. Here is an example report that shows how many issues are created and resolved in each time period and how many remain open by the end of the time period.

The time is set to be showed on Month level, but you can change that in Time dimension (on rows) / All hierarchy level members. The time filter is for 12 months ago until today, but this can easily be changed, see more details here https://docs.eazybi.com/display/EAZYBI/Date+filters or let me know if you have any additional questions!

Kind regards, 
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

0 votes
Thiago Zandona
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2015

Hi Francesco,

The Created vs Resolved Issues Report has the days limit in 300 days and cannot be set greater than this amount. There is a feature request to extend this but it's already closed as Won't Fix:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-22000

It was closed by lack of votes. Please feel free to up vote and comment on it to bring attention. 

Cheers

Suggest an answer