Datepicker

N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2015

Hi,

I use JIRA 6.3.8 German language.

After selecting a date in March with Datepicker-customfield  the month is represented in the corresponding textfield as "Mrz" but the system expects "Mär" otherwise it prevents ongoing.

Do anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance

Norbert

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2015

Hi Alexej,

thanks for the comment.

What I mean is that the value I get from picking a date from calendar is not valid. When I want to save it JIRA complains that the value I give is not a valid date.

This behaviour is exactly documented in https://jira.atlassian.com/i#browse/JRA-41543. Workaround for me is to change

- jira.date.picker.java.format and

- jira.date.picker.javascript.format

in advanced settings to represents the full month not only the abbreviation. For me the workaround is ok, until the above issue will be solved.

Thanks Norbert

0 votes
Alexej Geldt
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 26, 2015

unclear what you mean by saying "otherwise it prevents ongoing". are you saying that you are able to pick a value that is clashing against fields own validation?

Suggest an answer