Date URL query parameters?

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2013

I'm an on-demand user that does not find the timesheet gadet very helpful - it's not full screen and does not provide the level of detail I get from the Jira built-in timesheet report. So, I want to make a shortcut on the nav bar for folks to quickly get to.

Referencing the URL below, is there a query parameter I can use to get the startDate [currentDate minus 14 days] AND endDate [currentDate] so it returns a timesheet view of the last 14 days?

https://mydomain/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?startDate=28%2FJan%2F13&endDate=11%2FFeb%2F13&targetUser=currentuser&targetGroup=&priority=&projectid=&filterid=&projectRoleId=&weekends=true&showUsers=true&groupByField=&moreFields=&selectedProjectId=10140&reportKey=jira-timesheet-plugin%3Areport&Next=Next

1 answer

0 votes
Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2013

Is there no available parameter??

Suggest an answer