It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Date Picker in subtask in New View

My Date Picker in subtask is displaying but I am unable to select any date. On further observation, I found an issue in the console. How do I resolve This?

image.png

1 answer

Hi Anik,

The Error you are seeing in the console: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'DEF_DATE_FORMAT' of undefined"  is a Bug in the new issue view that we are tracking at the following Link, make sure to add yourself as a watcher to get updates on the fix:

EDIT/Update:  The Above mentioned Bug was closed as a duplicate, and this is being tracked at the following link now and there is a second workaround added on this request:

option 2 : Force the calendar to load

• Click on the create  icon from the sidebar. Click on the calendar for any date time picker field and cancel.
  • Try to create the sub-task again and the date time picker should start working.

Regards,
Earl

Well, Please fix it ASAP! I'm not programmed to enter a date like that manually. :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

375 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you