I've got several projects in my Jira instance and the Date Entered Into Status field is displaying inconsistently. I've confirmed that it's assigned to the correct screens. Why might it not appear in some records?
I see that you're using a Jira Cloud site, and seem to be having some concerns in regards to dates appearing inconsistently on some Jira issues. However I am not certain that I understand the exact details of where this is happening. The default status field in Jira does not exactly have a date associated with it, unless you are talking about an issue history and specific changes to an issues' status, in which case you should be seeing when changes have happened to that system field.
Is that what you mean? That the issue history sometimes is not showing when a change happened? Either way, could you post a screenshot of this problem that highlights this problem? Perhaps that way I can investigate this further.
Alternatively, I see that you appear to be the site-admin of a Cloud site. In which case you could also raise a support request if you like for this problem on https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
If you choose do go this route, there is a dialog box in the request you can optionally select to permit our support team to look more closely at the data in your site which might help us to get to the bottom of this a bit faster.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events