jordan blanc-poujol August 10, 2014

Hello

I would like to find graph like this but up to date

Thanks

Jordan

3 answers

0 votes
jordan blanc-poujol August 11, 2014

I would like to know if a recent update of this graph exist, it's for my report. I think PostgreSQL has increased this popularity but i'm not sure. If someone have a newer official statistics thanks to share with me.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2014

I'd ask Atlassian directly - as I said, it's an old post, things probably have changed, but I don't know if they've gathered the information more recently.

0 votes
jordan blanc-poujol August 11, 2014

I would like to know if a recent update of this graph, it's for my report. I think PostgreSQL has increased this popularity but i'm not sure. If someone have a newer official statistics thanks to share with me.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2014

Sorry, but what is that graph showing you, and what question are you trying to answer?

Adrian Moerchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2014
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 10, 2014

Ok, that's an old blog post.

What's the current question?

Suggest an answer