Database connections - Connecting to TeraData

Roberto L
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2018

Hi Community,

Is there anyway to connect to a teradata DB in Jira?

Thank you,

-Roberto

3 answers

0 votes
Bala June 4, 2019

Am also looking for the answer how to connect teradata to JIRA ?

I want to import my GIT scripts to execute in Teradata 

0 votes
Bala June 4, 2019

Hi Team , 

We are uploading our DDL scripts in GIT repository . We want to execute the scripts in 154 Teradata DB . 

We are using Bamboo + Atlassian + JIRA in our environment . I want to automate the process if i give commit and i need to execute the scripts in all Databases.

Can you please help me how to automate the things ?

+32-466259604 

0 votes
Dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2018

Do you want Jira to store its data there? Or do you want to pull data from Teradata in to a field in Jira?

If the former, only MySQL, Postgres, Oracle and MS SQL Server are supported.  Of those, I would recommend using Postgres.

If you are trying to pull data in to Jira from the external system, check out an App called nFeed. It can do things like this.

Roberto L
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2018

@dave Theodore [Coyote Creek Consulting],

I want to grab data into Jira to add to a customfield.

Can I use Postgres to grab data from TeraData?

If this can be done, do you think you could give me an example of how to do so?

I tried utilizing nFeed, but I did not see a TeraData option and therefore could not do so.

-Roberto

Suggest an answer