Data reported wrongly by "Velocity Chart"

In our project, we have 10 User stories in a Sprint and we started the sprint on Agile board. But 5 out of 10 user stories got removed from scope due to various reasons. When we completed the sprint, the velocity report still calculated the effort (we use the Story Point based estimation on agile board) including those 5 removed items.

Has anyone else experienced similar issue? Any suggestions?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

It's correct - removing the stories changed the sprint during execution, so the velocity chart is representing that.

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

536 views 23 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you