Data/Assest management with Service Desk ?

Karthik Mohan January 17, 2018

is there any possibilites we can use jira serivce desk platform for data/assest management activities other than issue management.

Right now i have developed a vacation manager module in jira service deks for my orginasation. But along with we are usign a spreadsheet to keep a track of the records. I want to bring the spreadsheet into jira sevice desk so that everything will be avialable at the same place.

2 answers

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2018
0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2018

Hi Karthik,

Did you check out the page on Jira Service Desk for asset management in Atlassian's Evaluator Resources.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-desk-evaluator-resources/jira-service-desk-asset-management

There are a few blogs and resources mentioned in there which might be handy. Some are a bit old, but I think the general principles hold true:

Suggest an answer