Dashoboard doesn't work - can't add new gadgets

Thomas Kuhlenkamp October 14, 2015

Hey guys, 

since the update to JIRA 7.0 I can't add new gadgets to my dashboard. 

What can I do? 

BR THomas 

5 answers

1 vote
Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2015

Hi Thomas,

Please try the following:

1. Click "Add Gadget" and then wait
  2. After a while you will see "Load all gadgets" option
  3. Click on "Load all gadgets" and the gadgets will be shown

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira

0 votes
Geir Windsland October 17, 2019

For anyone else searching for the answer to this; I suggest you take a look at the project roles you are sharing the Dashboard with. Go to the actual project and ensure that you personally are included in every single of the project roles that you added to Shares on the Dashboard. It's not sufficient to be added to just one of the project roles (Administrators for instance). It's not logical, but that's how it is.

0 votes
Adam Saunders July 3, 2016

Did you get this sorted out??  Check the developer console to see if you have any errors in there..  I think I have cors issues because I'm using IIS to proxy requests to my JIRA server installation on another box.

0 votes
Thomas Kuhlenkamp October 14, 2015

not yet - I tried to uplaod a picture but it doesn't work at all. At the moment I can see my old dashboard with 3 gadgest and if I like to add one more the popup shows up and tells me that Jira is looking for other gadgets. But nothing happens.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2015

Did you open a ticket against support.atlassian.com yet? Seems to be an issue with the instance itself? What are you seeing right now?

Suggest an answer