Dashboard to Display Historical Data

mariola howell August 26, 2015

Hi - is there a way to display historical data on dashboard? The data we are interested in would be per week. For example, we would like to track per week how many issues were created, resolved, what the deployment type was. We would like to see the data per week, as far back as we can. Totals per week. Can it be done?

3 answers

0 votes
mariola howell August 27, 2015

I can see that the description of the report says that "the report is based on your choice of project or issue filter", yet it also says that to create it you need to navigate to the project first? So you can't make it independent of the project?

0 votes
mariola howell August 27, 2015

Thank you, Rodrigo. But I don't think this will work for us. This gadget seems to be tied to a specific project. We are interested in seeing data across multiple projects. I have filters set up to display the data we are interested in. But we would like to view the data side by side without having to page back to previous weeks.

Is it possible to do something similar, but utilizing our filters instead of a specific project?

0 votes
Rodrigo Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2015

Hello Mariola,

For created and resolved issues, you can use this gadget: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Created+vs+Resolved+Issues+Report. Then, it has an option to display data in a weekly period. smile

Regards,

Rodrigo Rosa

Suggest an answer