Dashboard plugin to provide issue count on the basis of issue summary and due date/release date

140401 kindia June 6, 2017

Hi Team,

i am looking for some solution to create a dashboard in JIRA that displays the count of  issue summary (restricted/uneditable/fixed values) w.r.t due date on calander basis(monthly view).

ex. Test In Dev -  43 in May, 5, Jun,80 in July etc

UAT acceptance - 23 in May,7 in June

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2017

I'm sorry, but this is very unclear.

"A count of issues as a summary of something" is clear, but the something is not.  Saying "restricted/undetiable/fixed values" is meaningless, you have not said what they are.  Even just "values" wouldn't be that clear, although I'd assume you mean "values of a field".  The restricted/unedited/fixed is totally out of context, and I can't begine to guess at what you want there.

"With respect to due date" doesn't tell us what you want to do with the due date, and nor does "on calendar basis"

All I can do without more clarity really is point you at the "filter statistics" gadget which give you counts of issues based on field values.

Suggest an answer