Dashboard gadgets: "Some gadgets failed to load" on cloud version

Jeannette Dopheide July 1, 2016

I'm using the Atlassian cloud version of JIRA. Is anyone having any trouble pulling up gadgets on their dashboard? When I search for the "Filter Results" gadget it doesn't come up even though I've added this gadget multiple times in the past. I see an error message that says:

Some gadgets failed to load

We were unable to load all of the available gadgets.

Try again

When I click "Try again" it says: 

Not all gadgets have loaded

Were still trying to fetch all of the available gadgets.

Thanks. 

8 answers

1 vote
Azhar Khan July 10, 2016

I am having the same issue on my JIRA cloud.

0 votes
Francis Moore September 9, 2016

Same issue here. The XHR call to get the gadgets returns a 504 Gateway Timeout.

0 votes
Marc Singer July 28, 2016

I ended up escalating this issue to the support team. They restarted my instance and the issue was resolved. It is possible it could come up again, but a restart of the instance was at least a short term solution.

0 votes
robert berry July 28, 2016

I'm experiencing the same problem. I wish it just went away! smile.

0 votes
Marc Singer July 27, 2016

I am experiencing the same problem today. I haven't been able to load the available gadgets to add to my dashboard. The problem seems to have started in the last couple of days for me. 

0 votes
Jeannette Dopheide July 15, 2016

Mine issue went away on its own. It seems like maybe a network connection/bandwidth issue on their end. Like maybe the query fails if it hangs too long? 

0 votes
ryancallahan592 July 15, 2016

I am having the exact same problem on JIRA Cloud. Trying to load gadgets is seemingly bringing the whole system to a crawl as well.

0 votes
Jeannette Dopheide July 12, 2016

Hi Azhar, 

It looks like it's working again for me now, although it takes some time for the results to show up.

Jeannette

Suggest an answer