Dashboard gadgets on PPT

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2013

Hi All

I want to know if this is something possible.

I have a pie chart on my dashboard. I save this data in an image and insert it into the PPT for reporting purposes. However, the data in it is so dynamic that it keeps moving.

I want my management to have an up-to-date data; so is it possible to have the gadget (pie chart) in the PPT which automatically updates itself based on the updates from JIRA?

Rahul

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2013

Hi Rahul,

I'm afraid that this is not possible at the time being within JIRA. Unless, you are willing to develop a gadget in-house that achieves the purpose, or perhaps if it's important on your side, you can contact one of our Experts for cusomization.

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 4, 2013

Thanks Ala. That answers my question

Rahul

0 votes
Jen Poppe July 13, 2018

Hi All,

I know Its been a couple years since this was asked, but I am wondering the same thing now...   Is there a gadget that will allow live data to be fed into a ppt from JIRA?

Thank you!!

Suggest an answer