Dashboard dropdown list for anonymous users

Nate Smith May 7, 2013

I have created a JIRA dashboard and have shared it with everyone (includding anonymous users). If I distribute the direct link to this newly created dashboard anonymous users can see it no problem.

What I want to do is add this new dashboard to the "dashboard dropdown" list on the top left of the main JIRA page. Is there any way to do this? I would also love to be able to replace (or make default) the "System Dashboard" with this new dashboard for anonymous users.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nate Smith May 8, 2013

I guess this is not possible. As an alternative to anyone who cares, I have found that changing the system dashboard can have this same effect.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2013

Hey there, Nate.

Sounds like you need to customize your JIRA to cater for your needs. By default, I don't think the Dashboard feature are able to achieve this. Hence, you can actually try to seek some advice from other users in Atlassian Answers itself or even consult our Atlassian Experts (http://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts#find-an-expert) to see if they can help you out with this.

Hope this helps a bit!

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer