It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Dashboard Pie Chart not displaying for some custom fields

Hello everyone,

I had a dashboard that was running smoothly. A simple pie chart gadget that I had filter on and grouping by labels.

Now I get the following error:

Unfortunately, one or more of your preferences are now unavailable. Please update your preferences, or remove gadget by clicking delete from the title bar above.

• An error occurred while generating the response.

Note:

1. I have access to the filter and filter gives me result as expected of 10 tickets or so

2. I see there are lables in those tickets as expected.

3. Tried to remove the gadget and add a new one but this didn't help either.

What might be the reason for this to stop work and how do I fix it? I read quite a bit on the topic but couldn't see any solution.

4 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-8547

I'm guessing I hit this issue.

0 votes
Answer accepted

Issue identified by Atlassian, fix under deployment: https://status.atlassian.com/incidents/rrx9w99g4vm7

Same issue, we opened a support request to Atlassian.

0 votes

Hi All,

I am facing the same issue. Could you please let me know if the issue is from my side or it's from jira side.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

334 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you