DashBaord Page

Riyanka Daga March 5, 2014

Can I create a page where I can list all the available dashbaords and people with whom Ishare that page can click on link and it will take them to the selected dashbaord. This way people dont have to list dashbaords as favorites and view them. It should be a general page with links to all dashbaords. Let me know if any such feature is available.

2 answers

0 votes
Riyanka Daga March 5, 2014

In manage Dashboard I have to search for a list of dashboards and then make them as favorite so Isee them all the time on the lest pane. But what we really want is a Page where Ican add link to various dashbaords that I want a set of users to see and have access and then if they want some info they click on that link and it shoud ltake them to the dashboard one time. Not list it as favorite all the time . because sometimes some users only want to see the dashboard once to get some details and listing it as favorite and then deleting it is too much to ask. Especially when u want it for high level management people.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2014

>Page where Ican add link to various dashbaords

Still seems like dashboard management page to me

>click on that link and it shoud ltake them to the dashboard one time

You can do that in the dashboard management page, you don't HAVE to star a favourite, you can jump to any dashboard you want by clicking on the link to it.

But I think you've made it a little clearer, the problem here is not that the dashboard page doesn't work, it's that YOU want to control what dashboards are listed.

I'd do this in a really simple way - use the Jira "introduction" text - embed the links to the dashboards you want to list in there, and put the introduction widget on the default dashboard

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2014

Um, "manage dashboards" takes a user to a list of available dashboards that the current user can see and lets them view them via clicking on a link to them.

I think all you're really asking for here is a different way to get to the list of dashboards under "manage dashboards"? As that screen already does everything you mention (and more)

Suggest an answer