DVCS Repository management fails with - "The repository url [https://github.com/yusuke/twitter4j] is incorrect or the repository is not responding."

Yusuke Yamamoto November 14, 2012

configuring a github repository always fails with "The repository url is incorrect or the repository is not responding."

It this a known issue?

Configuration: JIRA 5.2.0 with JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin 0.26

1 answer

0 votes
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2012

Hi Yusuke,

Is that a private repository? I remember that there was a problem on old versions of DVCS Connector connecting with private GitHub repos, maybe you should consider installing a newer version of the connector to fix this issue.

Hope this helps.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2012

Just checked and found out that your repository isn't private "my bad". But there's a lot of issues with JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin 0.26, it's much better if you download the newer version to solve lots of issues though :)

Yusuke Yamamoto November 26, 2012

Thanks.

I removed DVCS plugin version 0.26 and tried to install the latest version from "Find New Add-ons", but I don't see DVCS Connector right now.

Is it temporarily pulled out from the market place?

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2012

You can find it here : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.bitbucket check the version compatible with your JIRA.

Yusuke Yamamoto November 26, 2012

Thanks,

But v1.2.2 is for JIRA 5.0 to 5.1.8. Not applicable for JIRA 5.2.

JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin 0.26 was supposed to be compatible with JIRA 5.2.

Suggest an answer