• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • DVCS Repository management fails with - "The repository url [https://github.com/yusuke/twitter4j] is incorrect or the repository is not responding."

DVCS Repository management fails with - "The repository url [https://github.com/yusuke/twitter4j] is incorrect or the repository is not responding."

configuring a github repository always fails with "The repository url is incorrect or the repository is not responding."

It this a known issue?

Configuration: JIRA 5.2.0 with JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin 0.26

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Yusuke,

Is that a private repository? I remember that there was a problem on old versions of DVCS Connector connecting with private GitHub repos, maybe you should consider installing a newer version of the connector to fix this issue.

Hope this helps.

Just checked and found out that your repository isn't private "my bad". But there's a lot of issues with JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin 0.26, it's much better if you download the newer version to solve lots of issues though :)

Thanks.

I removed DVCS plugin version 0.26 and tried to install the latest version from "Find New Add-ons", but I don't see DVCS Connector right now.

Is it temporarily pulled out from the market place?

Thanks,

But v1.2.2 is for JIRA 5.0 to 5.1.8. Not applicable for JIRA 5.2.

JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin 0.26 was supposed to be compatible with JIRA 5.2.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

226 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you