DVCS Accounts disppear

Samuel Sun August 1, 2012

Hi,

We used to have some bitbucket repositories linked to Jira project which we can see it in Manage DVCS Accounts. But all of them disappear wen I go in the page today. Any idea what happened? Do I need to link all repositories again?

Update: We have two accounts on bitbucket. Both of them link to Jira under DVCS. For one, I can see only the bitbucket account but none of the repositories in this account show up. For the other, repositories show up correctly.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2012

If you still facing this problem, please raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com

Cheers,

Lucas Lima

Atlassian Support

0 votes
TrafficLand IT August 1, 2012

All of the links having to do with managing our github integration are missing as well. It seems that the ones we've already set up were working as of yesterday (we haven't tried this morning) but we can't set up new ones today. The DVCS link on the project administration page is gone.

0 votes
Samuel Sun August 1, 2012

I can only tell they were there last week when I went to that page. I am not sure when exactly they disappeared. But I just found this today.

0 votes
Bastiaan Jansen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2012

This is very strange, on the OnDemand side nothing has changed (no upgrades where performed)
Can you confirm the links where there this week (after the maintenance of last weekend)?

Suggest an answer