Customizing the sub-task view

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2012

Hi,

When I view an issue that has sub-tasks, there are shown under the sub-task section.

Is it possible to customize this section?

For example, as I have 2 types of sub-tasks (tasks & bugs), I want to display both type seperately (maybe using tab or two lists)?

Thanks,

Janiv.

3 answers

3 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2012

Not sure how to control order, but you can customize what fields show in jira-config.properties:

# Adds issuekey to the default list of fields to show
jira.table.cols.subtasks is set to issuekey, issuetype, status, assignee, progress

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 18, 2012

Thanks, how that helps?

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 18, 2012

It only helps for customizing the subtask view (the title of your question) - specifically what shows. It may help others who come to this issue because of the title.

0 votes
Cano March 30, 2021

Any suggestions on this? I'm looking exactly for what is asked for here.

Did you figure this out?

thanks

0 votes
Sean December 8, 2019

Any more on this? Also needing something similar.

Suggest an answer