Customize workdays for Greenhopper Classic Days Gadget

How can I customize the workdays using the Greenhopper Classic Days Remaining gadget? My team is working 6 days a week, but the gadget only accounts for M, T, W, R, F.

Need it to be customized to M, T, W, R, F, S.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi there,

Inside the GH board, you can click on "Configure"(inside the cog icon on the top right of the screen) and then modify the "Working Days" to include Saturday. This will automatically refresh the days remaining counter to the correct value (including the additional saturdays).

Regards,

Pietro Schaff

Thanks Pietro. I should have mentioned that I am used GH for JIRA OnDemand.

When I open the Configuration page, I do not have an option to modify "working days". I only have the option to add "Non-Working Days"

Does using OnDemand make a difference?

Thanks -

J Alan

I ended up having to go into Time Tracker and change the number of work days to 7. This fixed the problem.

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks Pietro. I should have mentioned that I am used GH for JIRA OnDemand.

When I open the Cofiguration page, I do not have an option to modify "working days". I only have the option to add "Non-Working Days"

By using OnDemand make a difference?

Thanks -

J Alan

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

272 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you