Customize the "Create linked issue" Screen

Viewing page 2 of 2

28 answers

0 votes
ADMiNZ July 28, 2017

How to add Create linked issue Contractor and Priority to the screen?

0 votes
Shaun Smith November 1, 2016

I ended up using Clone Plus by Bob Swift to create my own clone/link operation in the Ops bar.

Allows you to fill in all of the custom fields as you'd expect (well it has for us so far).

I still haven't found a way to hide "Create Linked Issue" though so have renamed it for now and put the fear into my users to not use it.

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2021

@Shaun Smith,

I know this is a really late reply, but maybe someone else can benefit from it

If you happen to have ScriptRunner, there's the Hide UI Element Built-In Script.

You can find it under the Fragments tab in ScriptRunner in the Admin console of Jira.

Like # people like this
Shaun Smith February 9, 2021

@WW thank you! I don't need it anymore but it looks like others do, you should paste your suggestion as a direct answer, it will get upvotes and pop to the top of this page :)

eta: as I think most people probably have scriptrunner. seems like the actual suggestion to make it native in jira by atlassian is still under review after hundred of votes.

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2021

@Shaun Smith, the reason I didn't post it as an answer was because it was not an answer to the original question asked.  If someone asked it as a separate question, then I'd be glad to add my reply as an answer. :)

Muhammad Akram Sharifi April 30, 2021

WW 

can you please post your answer I really need this 

appreciate your reply 

WW
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2021

Hi @Muhammad Akram Sharifi ,

I did post my answer on Feb 09, 2021 as the first reply to the comment this thread is under.  It's not posted as an official "answer," but the information is there.

0 votes
Dinah Davis September 2, 2016

I also would like to be able to do this!

Suggest an answer