Customize project activity stream

mariafm December 1, 2017

I would like to increase the number of entries that are displayed in the project activity stream across all projects. 

Please let me know if there is any configuration changes that can be made to achieve this.

Thanks,

Maria. 

2 answers

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2017

I see that you are a Cloud customer.

Based on the following screenshot it is the only place I can see where you can make some customization (the one I circled in Red):

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 1.38.23 PM.png

mariafm December 4, 2017

We are evaluating the Server version. When I click on the gear icon from your screen shot below, i do not see any thing, am I expected to see any thing? image.png

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2017

Just making sure because on my personal one (which is Cloud) I am not seeing anything.

We are on Server version (7.3.0) at work. The view and options are the same than yours. It doesn't let me change anything on it even if I am the JIRA Admin.

Let me tag one expert who may have a tip. @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- can you please assist us?

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2017

Hi Maria

You have to be a JIRA Admin in order to make the change

Go to the Admin Console

User Interface -> System Dashboard click on the arrow (I circled it on the screenshot) then select Edit. At the bottom increase the number.Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 10.45.47 AM.png

mariafm December 4, 2017

Thank you for you response. The screen shot you have below is that of the System Dashboard. I am looking to make the change in the Project Activity Stream, that shows the activities for a project. Screen shot below.

image.png

Thanks,

Maria.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2017

Where do you get this view Maria? Please send me the steps.

I see you are trying it from the project view versus the change I sent you has to be done at the JIRA Administration Console.

Do not try the change I sent you as that one applies to Dashboards.

mariafm December 4, 2017

Yes, this the Project view. To get this view:

1. I navigated to a project

2. Clicked on the Name of the Project above where it says create board

3. I see Activity, as seen in the screen shot above.

I will not change the configuration as per the previous email.

Maria. 

Suggest an answer