Customize Activity Stream

Joe Trester September 5, 2017

I'm looking to customize the activity stream within the Dashboard view.  I'd like to be able to track tickets based on recent comments entered.  I'd probably also do a separate activty stream for tickets that were created or closed, etc.  Is there a way to set a filter like this?

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2017

Hi Joe,

yes, of course. You can add more than one activity stream to your Jira dashboard. Each stream can have different parameters:

image.png

Joe Trester September 5, 2017

Thomas, thanks for the reply.   My mistake!  I was only looking at the global filter line and I missed the hyperlinks next to JIRA to for adding a filter.  I think i'm all set!

JIRA Act stream.png

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2017

You're welcome :-)

If you think your question is answered, please mark it as answered. With that marker, other user may find answered questions more easy.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer