Customize Activity Stream

I'm looking to customize the activity stream within the Dashboard view.  I'd like to be able to track tickets based on recent comments entered.  I'd probably also do a separate activty stream for tickets that were created or closed, etc.  Is there a way to set a filter like this?

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Sep 05, 2017

Hi Joe,

yes, of course. You can add more than one activity stream to your Jira dashboard. Each stream can have different parameters:

image.png

Thomas, thanks for the reply.   My mistake!  I was only looking at the global filter line and I missed the hyperlinks next to JIRA to for adding a filter.  I think i'm all set!

JIRA Act stream.png

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Sep 05, 2017

You're welcome :-)

If you think your question is answered, please mark it as answered. With that marker, other user may find answered questions more easy.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,647 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you