Customise/edit login page jira

Sashi Kumar January 13, 2014

Hello Jira Support,

I have downloaded and hosted the latest jira version.

I would need your help on customising jira login page basically i need to remove all the feedback/About JIRA hyperlinks which are displayed in login page as i am making it simpler by adding my own support contact details in lgin page.

Appreciate if i get a help on this.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2014

You will have to modify the appropriate jsp page. For login, it is login.jsp page under atlassian-jira folder.

If you are talking about the dashboard login gadget, you might want to put the introduction gadget along side it with all the details. That wouldn't need any customizations.

Thanks for the swift response ....you are right i would like to edit login.jsp page ...however i am not able find such code in login.jsp file to remove.

i wanted to remove the part highlighted in the attached snap.

Roger that ........what about the other elements like Got Feedback button and About jira....

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2014

What exactly are you trying to remove? Maybe a screenshot will help.

The wordings on most pages comes from i18n files.

Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2014

Well, that is the footer and you will find that on all pages.

You are not supposed to remove "Powered by **" text asper the EULA.

Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2014

You can remove that. Check the footer.jsp under decorators/...(somewhere)

NeenaR June 10, 2014

Hi Sashi ,

Were you able to remove that. If yes can you please specify the jsp .

Piyush_Annadate August 26, 2016

is there a way to hide 'Log-in' button?

Like Jānis Biedriņš likes this

Suggest an answer