Customer wants to remove Assign permissions in one status only

DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2015

We have a customer that has a group who does have and should have Assign Issues permisisons. 

However, in one status (not in a transition, I know how to implement that use case) they don't want members of that group to be able to modify who is assigned to that ticket.

Is there a property that I can use to implement this/

Maybe there's a property that says "no one can change assignee in this state"?  I could probably work with that.

All help appreciated.

Karla

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2015

In that particular transition, take a look at the "Condition" named:

Condition to allow only users in a given group to execute a transition.
DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2015

That's the whole problem. It's not the transition that's the problem. It's in a given Status. When they go to Edit the status, they don't want all users to be able to change the assignee. I know how to do this in a transition.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2015

Edit Screen does not have any validations like that, whatever is present in the Edit screen will appear.

Suggest an answer