Customer not receiving email when issue resolved -- Jira-servicedesk

Tim Fluhr January 18, 2018

Hello.

Mail is not being sent when I resolve an issue. Mail is being sent throughout the rest of the workflow, but I do not get any notifications after resolving issues.

I am using an "IT Service Desk" out of the box project type and the issue is using the "Service Request Fulfilment workflow for JIRA Service Desk" (also out of the box) workflow.

Does anyone have any ideas about how I can get the resolved issue email to send?

I've attached a screenshot of the notification helper. According to the helper the reporter (IIT Test) should be getting a notification when the issue is resolved.

helper.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2018

It also says IT Test does not get notified of their own changes. You stated in your question ' I do not get any notifications after resolving issues.' That sentence implies YOU are resolving the isssue. If that is true then you shouldn't get notified because you don't get notified of your own changes. 

Tim Fluhr January 19, 2018

Sorry for the confusing post. I own both the reporter and the assignee accounts and they are different.   To be clear IIT Test is not acting on the issue, resolving the issue, etc.  That is an entirely different user.

Suggest an answer