Customer does not receive his mail for resetting password

Hi

when a customer reset his password via the customer portal, he does not receive the mail with the resetting link.

Could you please help us with an solution.

Best regards

Olli Lutz

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I assume that you verified the email address/spam boxes? Is everyone else getting notifications from Jira? Also verify email cue in system setting to make sure the email was not stuck in que.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Olli, I see that you added a label jira-cloud so this could be a problem in our environment. To see if that is the case, would you mind opening a ticket in our https://support.atlassian.com ? This should help.

Cheers,
WZ

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

158 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you