Custom request types for specify users

Deleted user July 18, 2017

hi,

I,m new to JSD

I want to know if in the user portal I can configure that a group of users can open a specific request type, without other users being able to see the same type of request, but having access to other types of requests.
Ex.
Customers (Industry - A), through the customer portal, can open a "Create new user" request type.
However, for the Customer (Industry - B) this type of request will not be shown on this same customer portal. But it will have the specific types of that Industry.

Could I explain? :)

And if you have another way of doing it, if possible.

thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2017

Hi @[deleted],

This is not possible out of the box. There is an open request for this functionality that you can follow here (JSDSERVER-195) or here (JSDCLOUD-195).

Or you could consider the add-on extension for JIRA Service Desk if you're on a Server instance, which does offer this functionality.

See also these related questions:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-Service-Desk-questions/Restrict-request-type-for-customers/qaq-p/595150

Deleted user July 18, 2017

Hi @Walter Buggenhout

This is sad.

I will follow this request.

thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events