Custom filters to the dashboard - Small twist to the "Favoriate Filters" gadget

Mike Hang January 15, 2014

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right area. Please direct me to right place to post if this is wrong.

I love the Favorite Filters gadget with one exception. I have some managers that manage multiple projects, and thus have many different filters for different things. They don't want to see all the favorite filters on that project's dashboard -- just the ones that relate to that project dashboard.

Any way I can selectively choose what filters to appear on specific dashboards only, instead of showing all the favorite filters all the time?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2014

It is not possible out of the box. The best bet will be to use filter results or filter statistics but that won't scale when you have lot of filters as they shows only one filter per gadget.

There was a plugin that did this but it isn't updated after JIRA4. Not sure if there is another one out there. Do check in marketplace ;)

Suggest an answer