Custom fields with checkboxes aren't shown in a mobile version

Olga_Popova October 19, 2017

Hi!

I have a problem - a custom field with checkboxes isn't shown in a mobile version. Please, help me to fix it.

Безымянный 1.pngБезымянный 2.pngБезымянный 3.png

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2017

Hi Ольга Попова,

Unfortunately, at this point the Jira Mobile app for both Android and IOS is presently unable to view/edit custom fields of type checkbox.  This is nothing that you are doing wrong, I am afraid that this is just a current limitation of the mobile app.  

There is a public feature request in order to add these kinds of fields in the mobile app, JRACLOUD-63910.   However we do not have a clear time frame for if or when that feature might get added.

I would recommend watching that ticket for updates as to when this might become available.  

Regards,
Andy

Alaa November 18, 2017

@Andy Heinzer Hello my friend,  another limitation in JIRA Mobile app is that the " Order " means " arranging" of custom fields differs than the desktop. Do you know the policy of arranging fields in Mobile app? Than you.

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2017

Hi @Alaa,

I am afraid I do not fully understand your question here.   However since it seems like your concern here is not directly related to this question on checkbox custom fields, it would be better served to create a new post here on community for your question.

Provided you tag this question with the jira and jira-mobile tags, this should help make sure that users monitoring those collections will have been vision into the questions being asked in those collections.

Regards,
Andy

Suggest an answer