I have added a new custom field called "Customer". I have a few values within this Customer custom field.
When creating a quick filter JQL query on a specific board, all values related to the "Customer" field display for selection except 1 value.
Any idea why the 1 value would not be available for selection but all others are there?
Found a workaround, the custom field value was named "A". Later on i renamed it to "AB". Items were still linked to this value.
I created a new value called "AB" which showed up on the JQL search, so all i did was bulk update all issues linked to the first "AB" and assigned it to the newly created "AB" value. Then deleted non feasible "AB" value from my custom field list
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs