Custom field's description

kA March 5, 2014

Hi friends,

I have created my own custom field called as a "Technical Reviewer"(Single User Picker field). For that i added the following description "KB article assigned to Technical Reviewer".

In field configuration also i mentioned like above, but after i adding that field into my screen the description shows with some additional tag like "<p>KB article assigned to Technical Reviewer.<p>". Please refer the attached screen shot of it.

Please share your thoughts,

Thanks in advance,

Karthik A.

2 answers

0 votes
kA March 5, 2014

Hi Maarten,

Thanks for your updates. yes, still we are used our on demand JIRA in the default language.

Thanks,

Karthik A.

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2014

Hi Karthik,

I think that's a bug, I haven't noticed it myself in OnDemand but I do have the same issue with the download version. I think I only started experiencing it when I switched the language of JIRA from English to Dutch. Is your JIRA still using the default language?

I've briefly searched on the public JIRA of Atlassian but couldn't find any bugreport. You could report it as a bug yourself.

Best,

Maarten

Suggest an answer