Custom field "Story Points" not appearing when creating/editing in issues

Anessa Guion December 9, 2013

The custom field "Story Points" has been linked to Issue Types, Projects and Configure Screen but when creating and/or editing an issue the Story Points field is no where to be seen. I'm sure this is an easy fix, but I can't seem to correct, please help!

2 answers

0 votes
Anessa Guion December 9, 2013

When I use "Where's my field" I'm being told to modify Project and Issue Type Scope and directed to Story Points Configurations page. There I have ensured my Story Points configuration scheme is applicable to Global context (apply to all issues in JIRA), still no change. I also added another configuration scheme to apply specifically to my project, unfortunatley not all my projects are appearing, thus not able to select. Those projects appearing the field is appearing.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2013

Try the "Where's my field?" on the "Create" issue screen under configure field. That should give you the hint.

Suggest an answer