Custom field missing from import filed list on CSV import

Darrell Ward July 10, 2012

I am trying to import tasks into Jira through the CVS import. One custom field is missing from the import list. This is the Tempo Billing key. The field is a custom field of type Tempo Account. It is of Global Context and is applicable to Any Issue Type. I am not sure if this is a issue for Atlassian or Tempo. however it is important to our installation.

Thoughts?

3 answers

0 votes
Curtis Socha March 6, 2014

Any updates on this? That link is broken (Shows down for maintanence each time I have tried). I've got about 300 tasks to load and each must be assigned to it's corresponding Billing Account I set up in TEMPO account manager. I have no way to do this via the import today except to spend a few hours manually doing this. Please let me know if i am missing something. It's not showing up as a JIRA field in the drop down even though it should.

0 votes
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2012

Hi, this is a JIRA problem, one which they will fix:

https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/JIM-787

0 votes
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2012

Do you have your import log? That might help narrow down what's happening.

Suggest an answer