Custom field 'Rank' with ID '17700' exists in DB, but was not returned by the custom field service.

Егор Карпыза April 13, 2021

Help....

Create Boards - > 

Custom field 'Rank' with ID '17700' exists in DB, but was not returned by the custom field service.

Снимок экрана 2021-04-13 в 14.50.06.png  There are no duplicates.

1 answer

0 votes
Егор Карпыза April 13, 2021

Used all the instructions for this error. Nothing came up.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

Could you tell us what you did when you say "used all the instructions for this error"?

Without knowing what you've tried, we could easily spend a load of time telling you to try things you already have!  For example - have you done a full re-index?

Егор Карпыза April 19, 2021

yes I did full re-index.

I was looking for duplicates. There is none of them

did the same

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-agile-upgrade-duplicate-custom-fields-error-message-779159121.html

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Ah, ok, that's the list of things I'd do in full.

I'm afraid you'll need to raise a support request on this one, if you've run through that kb, you've done everything you can yourself and you'll need Atlassian techies to help.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events