Custom User Picker

raj-kumar2 November 10, 2016

We have upgraded to JIRA v7.2.3 from 6.3.11.

Now, we have missing custom picker fields in JIRA 7.2.3 which is causing the issue. Notification scheme are

coming as blank. Is it possible to restore those fields? When this plugin will be available for v7.2.3?

Capture.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Charles Huggins September 19, 2019
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2016

You haven't said which add-on this is.

raj-kumar2 November 14, 2016

Its custom user picker add-on

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2016

Which one?

raj-kumar2 November 16, 2016

Custom user picker add-on

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2016

That's a well-maintained add-on from past experience, I would expect a new version soon, but I'd try to contact Andrey or his team to see if they have a roadmap.

The data for the field is still there in your database (if the add-on works the way I think it does), so when a compatible version is installed and available, I'd expect it to simply re-appear and work fine.

I'd keep your pre-upgrade backup of 6.3.11 close to hand until then though, just in case I'm wrong.

Suggest an answer