Custom Fields

İsmail Yusuf TALAŞ April 1, 2016

Hi all,

I have created two different fields for "Tasks" which are Man Hour Allocated and Man Hour Actual. These are numeric input textboxes. I want to create third field that is difference between Man Hour Allocated and Man Hour Actual means (Man Hour Allocated-Man Hour Actual). I didn't see any documents related my problem. If there is solution page about the problem described above, could you send me the solution link? Otherwise, is there anyone who can help me solve this problem

3 answers

0 votes
İsmail Yusuf TALAŞ April 1, 2016

Thanks for your answers. @Elifcan Cakmak and @Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]

0 votes
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2016

hi

afaik for JIRA cloud it is not possible to do so because you can't install plugins that allow for the creation of such fields.

but maybe you can write a custom script with script runner? this may be helpful:

http://www.adaptavist.com/w/scripted-fields-in-jira-with-scriptrunner/

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2016

You will have to create a calculated custom field but yourself or create a scripted field using one of the plugins out there in marketplace.

Oh, just noticed that you are on cloud. It is not an option then!

Suggest an answer