Custom Fields not showing in JEMH Post Function To: CC and BCC

TasneemB April 15, 2016

Hi

I created a custom field whose value I would like to be in the To field. After creating it and going to the post function, I am unable to see the custom field in the selection list of To, cc and bcc. It is however in the Reply-To  selection list. The field is single line text field. Only some of the custom fields show in the to, cc and bcc lists.

I also checked the tick box at the bottom regarding the custom fields. I still don't see the fields in the list.

Please advise.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
TasneemB April 18, 2016

Hi there

It is version 1.7.47. Is there anyway to get around this issue and get the new custom fields in the selection, without changing to another version?

Thanking you

Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2016

I believe that a JIRA restart will rebuild the cache that is used also.

0 votes
Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2016

Hello,

Please can I ask what version of JEMH you are using? A bug relating to new custom fields not showing on this screen was fixed in 1.7.63/1.8.23.

Thanks,

Mike

Suggest an answer