Custom Fields No longer show in Custom Fields Page and Create Issue Screens

Sudhir Regmi June 2, 2016

Hello,

I have many custom fields that are no longer showing up in Custom fields page and Create Issue Page. I can however see the fields to add them to the Screens. This happened while I was adding a script to the Description fields of few input fields to make the display layout Horizontal. The script worked on the first few fields (Checkboxes and Radio buttons). When I added the same script to another custom field (checkbox) it hid everything below it. 
Since I was adding the scripts under each Field configuration, I deleted all the Field configuration to see if that would help. However, I am not able to revert back to the previous state even after deleting all the field configurations. 
I am attaching some screenshots for your reference.

Any help would be highly appreciatedScreenshot Custom Fields.pngScreenshot Default Field Configuration.png

1 answer

0 votes
Sudhir Regmi June 3, 2016

I managed to resolve this from the front end. What I did was, I changed the the ID on the URL for a different custom field to match the ID for ''Data Backfilled'' and I was able to empty out the Description field on it. That did the trick. 

Sarika Dalal
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2016

Hello Sudhir, can u explain this solution briefly, because same problem is coming with me also, please help me for this, this is very critical for me

Suggest an answer